No-yeast pizza base 1
- 8 ounces self-raising flour ( all purpose? flour with a raising agent already added)
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces margarine
- rub flour and margarine together to form "breadcrumbs"
- beat the eggs then add a small amount of beaten egg to the mixture at a time. Mix well until it has bound together but isn't too sticky
- turn out onto a floured surface and knead until fairly smooth
- place on a greased baking tray and add the toppings. place at the top of a preheated oven at 190 degrees Centigrade (gas mark 4) and cook for about 20-25 minutes.
No YeastThis is a good recipe if you don't have any yeast or don't have time for dough to rise.
2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 cup water
1 tbsp cooking oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare pizza pan by spraying with non-stick . Combine dry ingredients in . Add liquids and stir to incorporate dry ingredients. Knead dough by hand 6-8 times on a lightly floured surface. Roll dough thinly. Place rolled dough onto prepared pizza pan, add favorite sauce and toppings. Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes, depending on crust thickness.